- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Amboseli National Park is photographer’s paradise, it is the home of the free ranging elephants and offers good views of the immense Mt Kilimanjaro.
Nairobi /Amboseli 240kms 4hrsPick up is at your hotel Nairobi at 6:30 am, after briefing drive to Amboseli national park, drive south passing through the Athi Plains where formerly the Burchells zebra, the Masai giraffe and smaller herbivores roamed about freely. With human encroachment the wildlife is confined to game parks. There is an advantage to this because one has to drive inside a park to be rewarded with the sight of many different species of animals. Amboseli National Park is reached in the afternoon, for lunch; embark on an afternoon game viewing in the park at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro (19,340 ft). Ideal photography opportunities with Mount Kilimanjaro highest mountain in Africa providing a beautiful back drop. Return back to the camp for Dinner and Overnight. Activities: Afternoon game viewing Accommodation and Meals: Kibo Safari camp 3*
Amboseli / NairobiAfter breakfast, morning and last game drive can be done in Amboseli then later proceed to Nairobi, or alternatively morning game drive can be taken very early in the morning when Mt. Kilimanjaro usually appears from its mantle of clouds, return to the camp for breakfast and depart for Nairobi. Driver to drop you at your hotel or transfer to the airport for your homebound flight. N/B No lunch on the last day, you can have an en route lunch at your cost, the driver will show you a nice place.
- Pick up at your hotel
- 1 nights’ Accommodation at Kibo Safari Camp with private en-suite facilities, hot water showers and washrooms.
- 3 Meals a day as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 4WD well maintained 7-seater safari minivans with pop-up roof suitable for game viewing and photography, a land cruiser is available upon your request at an extra cost.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary
- Inclusive of applicable entrance fees (NON RESIDENT)
- 1 litre bottle of water per person per day
- 2 airport transfers (on the date of arrival and on the date of return)
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
- Accommodation at Nairobi can be arranged upon your request.
No Details Found