2Days 1Nights Safari Proposal Olpejeta
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
2 day 1 night Olpejeta safari takes you to see Africa's Big Five and visit to the Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary.
Nairobi / Olpejeta /Sweetwaters 197 Km 3-4hrsOur driver will pick you at your hotel at 6:30am then depart from Nairobi and proceed north, driving through lush tea and coffee estates to Sweetwaters tented camp. You will arrive for lunch and later proceed with afternoon game drive. Ol Pejeta Conservancy is a 364sq km wildlife conservancy situated between the foothills of Mount Kenya and the Aberdares and its game-to-area ratio tops the Kenyan park and reserve league. Ol Pejeta has over 10000 large mammals and it is the only park where the big 5 and chimpanzees can be seen. It is also where the fastest growing population of rhino in Africa can be found. There are southern white rhino, about 80 endangered black rhino and in a special sanctuary there are three of the world’s last remaining northern white rhino. Meals and overnight at Sweetwater’s Serena Camp 5*.
Sweetwaters /OlpejetaYou will have your breakfast followed by your last game drive then later you will depart to Nairobi. The driver will drop you at you hotel at Nairobi or transfer to the airport for your homebound flight. No lunch on the last day.
- Accommodation in standard rooms with self-contained rooms as described (or similar) with Private en-suite Facilities, hot water showers and washrooms
- 3 Meals a day as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 4WD 7-seater safari minivans with pop-up roof Suitable for game viewing and photography , a safari land cruiser is available upon your request but at an extra cost.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary.
- All park entry fees (Non Resident)
- 1 bottle of water per day
- 2 Airport Transfers (on the date of arrival and on the date of return)
- International or domestic air fares, airport taxes.
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
- Any other optional tours or excursions or any other tour not mentioned in the itinerary above, In Sweetwaters like Camel riding, Lion tracking among others.
- Accommodation at Nairobi
No Details Found