- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
We have daily group joining safaris to Maasai Mara game reserve (the home of the big five among other wildlife) with small groups from 6 to 9 pax in a tour Van .Whether alone or many we will share you in the van with other tourists and this makes the cost suit your budget. Accommodation is normally at Basic Budget Tented Camp described or a similar with private en-suit, hot water showers and washrooms.
Nairobi- Maasai Mara 275 Kms 6hrs DriveFor groups we pick from a central place (to avoid inconveniences) where our office is located at Nairobi CBD at 8:00am. After briefing you will drive south west along the floor of the Rift Valley. A short stop over will be made at the Rift valley view point for photography and a look of the landscape. Another stop over is at Narok town where you will have lunch before arriving in maasai mara in time for your evening game drives. In this park you will have the chance to spot the Big five (Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Buffalo and Rhinos) among other wildlife under the guidance of your guide. Then return to the Camp late in time for dinner and overnight. All meals and Overnight at Lenchada Tourist camp or a similar.
Masai Mara Game ReserveAfter breakfast, a full day of game viewing with picnic lunch, exploration this part of the Northern Serengeti Ecosystem where the great wildebeest migration takes place at the beginning of August. Months before the actual migration the herds ‘assemble’ in Serengeti in readiness for the crossing into Masai Mara. The plain is literally covered with these animals. Grunts and other animal sounds are heard, and territorial fights are commonplace. The migration, now declared the Seventh Wonder of the World takes place from end July to September.Africa has a long history of capturing the imagination of travelers, a continent of dramatic contrasts that gives you an unforgettable and remarkable experience whether it’s in an amazement of watching thousands of wild beasts struggling across a rushing river that is littered with crocodiles waiting for their prey, makes the world’s premier wildlife spectacle. The afternoon is spent on a game drive in search of the black manned lions which the park is famous. Lion making a kill can be witnessed in the late afternoon or a leopard in a tree enjoying the meal he has dragged up to avoid disturbance and detection. This reserve has hilly savanna, rolling grasslands, gallery forest on the Mara River and its tributarieThe ‘big five’ are positively represented here. The large predators are the lion, leopard and cheetah. The smaller predators are the hyena and jackal. The large herbivores are the elephant, rhino, Burchell’s zebra, hippo, buffalo and giraffe. The smaller herbivores are the antelope and bucks. The Maasai ostrich, the world’s largest bird is found in the park. OPTIONAL AT AN EXTRA COST: (a visit to the maasai villages and hot air balloon taking off in the beautiful early morning, you drift above the browsing game and have tremendous opportunities for unusual photographs. What could be more uplifting than an early morning safari in a hot air balloon flying over vast plains of Africa? Witness an African Sunrise s a plethora of wildlife roams the land beneath you. At the end of the flight you land on the plains in the midst of this enchanting Savanah champagne, breakfast is laid out with the aroma of sausages, eggs and bacon sizzling over charcoal fire. Drive leisurely fashion with game viewing on your way back to your camp. All meals and Overnight at Lenchada Tourist camp or a similar.
Maasai Mara –NairobiAfter breakfast, check out for a morning game drive in Maasai mara, and then later depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon. Driver to drop you at the place of your pick up
- Full Board accommodation in self-contained tents/camps as described (or similar) with Private en-suite Facilities, hot water showers and washrooms
- 3 Meals a day as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
Day 1: Lunch and dinner, Day2: Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, Day 3 : Breakfast only.
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 8-seater safari minivans with pop-up roof Suitable for game viewing and photography
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary.
- All park entry fees ( NON RESIDENT)
- International or domestic air fares, airport taxes and security related fees unless mentioned here
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
- Any other optional tours or excursions or any other tour not mentioned in the itinerary above
- Balloon safari per person ,visit to the Maasai elders
- Accommodation at Nairobi upon arrival which can be arranged upon your request.
- Airport transfers.
No Details Found