3 Day 2 Nights Maasai Mara Safari Package
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Masai Mara National Reserve is one of the most popular tourism destinations in Kenya- Africa. The reserve is located in the Great Rift Valley in primarily open grassland.
Wildlife tends to be most concentrated on the reserve’s western escarpment.The Masai Mara is regarded as the jewel of Kenya’s wildlife viewing areas. The annual wildebeest’s migration alone involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July and departing in November. There have been some 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles and over 400 birds species recorded on the reserve. Nowhere in Africa is wildlife more abundant, and it is for this reason a visitor hardly misses to see the big five (buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion, and rhino).
Nairobi- Maasai Mara 275 Kms 6 Hrs DrivePick up at your hotel at Nairobi at 7:00am, you will drive south west along the floor of the Rift Valley. A short stop over will be made at the Rift valley view point for photography and a look of the landscape. Proceed to Narok town then enter the Hemingways country to Maasai mara game reserve. Check in at the camp/lodge at Maasai mara for lunch, and later afternoon game drive returning to the lodge/Camp for dinner and overnight. Meals: lunch and dinner All meals and Overnight at the camp /lodge
Masai Mara Game ReserveAfter breakfast, a full day of game viewing with picnic lunch, exploration this part of the Northern Serengeti Ecosystem where the great wildebeest migration takes place at the beginning of August. Months before the actual migration the herds ‘assemble’ in Serengeti in readiness for the crossing into Masai Mara. The plain is literally covered with these animals. Grunts and other animal sounds are heard, and territorial fights are commonplace. The migration, now declared the Seventh Wonder of the World takes place from end July to September.Africa has a long history of capturing the imagination of travelers, a continent of dramatic contrasts that gives you an unforgettable and remarkable experience whether it’s in an amazement of watching thousands of wild beasts struggling across a rushing river that is littered with crocodiles waiting for their prey, makes the world’s premier wildlife spectacle. The afternoon is spent on a game drive in search of the black manned lions which the park is famous. Lion making a kill can be witnessed in the late afternoon or a leopard in a tree enjoying the meal he has dragged up to avoid disturbance and detection. This reserve has hilly savanna, rolling grasslands, gallery forest on the Mara River and its tributarieThe ‘big five’ are positively represented here. The large predators are the lion, leopard and cheetah. The smaller predators are the hyena and jackal. The large herbivores are the elephant, rhino, Burchell’s zebra, hippo, buffalo and giraffe. The smaller herbivores are the antelope and bucks. The Maasai ostrich, the world’s largest bird is found in the park. OPTIONAL AT AN EXTRA COST: (a visit to the maasai villages and hot air balloon taking off in the beautiful early morning, you drift above the browsing game and have tremendous opportunities for unusual photographs. What could be more uplifting than an early morning safari in a hot air balloon flying over vast plains of Africa? Witness an African Sunrise s a plethora of wildlife roams the land beneath you. At the end of the flight you land on the plains in the midst of this enchanting Savanah champagne, breakfast is laid out with the aroma of sausages, eggs and bacon sizzling over charcoal fire. Drive leisurely fashion with game viewing on your way back to your camp/Lodge. Meals: Breakfast, lunch and Dinner All meals and Overnight at the camp /lodge
Maasai Mara –NairobiAfter breakfast, check out for a morning game drive in Maasai mara, and then later depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon. Driver to drop your hotel or a transfer to the airport for your homebound flight. Breakfast only, no lunch on the last day
- Accommodation in standard rooms with self-contained rooms as described (or similar) with Private en-suite Facilities, hot water showers and washrooms
- 3 Meals a day as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 4WD 8-seater safari minivans with pop-up roof Suitable for game viewing and photography, land cruiser rate available upon your request.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary.
- All park entry fees(Nonresident)
- I litre bottle of water per day per person
- 2 Airport Transfers –On arrival and return
- International or domestic air fares, airport taxes and security related fees unless mentioned here
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
- Any other optional tours or excursions or any other tour not mentioned in the itinerary above Balloon safari per personusd.450 ,visit to the Maasai elders usd.25
- Accommodation at Nairobi which can be arranged upon your request.
No Details Found