- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Low Season Price: $900
High Season Price: $1070
4 day 3 nights Amboseli /Tsavo West and Tsavo East is a short safari that offers excellent opportunity to view a diverse variety of wildlife and Mt Kilimanjaro on its mantle.
Nairobi - AmboseliPick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning at 7:00am and drive to Amboseli national park. Amboseli park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. You will arrive for check in, lunch and relaxation. Later afternoon game drives. Meals and Overnight at Kibo Safari camp 3*
Amboseli - Tsavo West.Early morning game drives return to your camp for breakfast, after breakfast leave Amboseli for Tsavo West with game en route to Kilanguni Serena Safari lodge. Later drive to your lodge for check in and have lunch at Kilanguni Serena safari lodge. Later In the afternoon you will go for more game drive. Tsavo West offers some of the most magnificent game viewing in the world and attractions include elephant, rhino, Hippos, lions, cheetah, leopards, Buffalos, diverse plant and bird species. Meals and overnight at the Kilanguni Serena Safari lodge 5*
Tsavo West - Tsavo East.Early morning game drive later back to your hotel for breakfast. After breakfast drive with more game departing Tsavo West for Tsavo East which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions. Later afternoon game drive in the park. Meals and overnight at Voi Wildlife Lodge 4*
Tsavo East - Nairobi.Early morning game drive, return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast check out of the park then drive to Nairobi. Driver will drop you at your hotel Nairobi or transfer to the airport for your homebound flight. No lunch on the last day. End of safari.
- Accommodation in standard rooms with self-contained rooms as described (or similar) with Private en-suite Facilities, hot water showers and washrooms.
- 3 Meals a day as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 4WD 7-seater safari minivans with pop-up roof Suitable for game viewing and photography, a land cruiser is available upon your request.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary.
- All park entry fees (Non Resident)
- I bottle of water per person per day
- 2 Airport Transfers –on arrival and return
- International or domestic air fares, airport taxes and security related fees unless mentioned here
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
- Any other optional tours or excursions not mentioned above
- Accommodation at Nairobi upon arrival, WHICH CAN BE ARRANGED UPON YOUR REQUEST AT AN EXTRA COST.
No Details Found