Low Season Price: $875 High Season Price: $1125
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Low Season Price: $875
High Season Price: $1125
Kenya tour package visiting Great Masai Mara game reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park in the rift valley. The destinations are Class A Kenya national park & a game reserve offering excellent opportunities to view Big 5, awesome scenery, wonderful bird life, close people and local cultural encounters. Have a great experience within 4 days only.
Day1: Nairobi - Maasai Mara 275 Kms 6 Hrs DrivePick up at your hotel at 7:00am Nairobi (which can be arranged upon your request at an extra cost), after briefing you will drive south west along the floor of the Rift Valley. A short stop over will be made at the Rift valley view point for photography and a look of the landscape. Proceed to Narok town then enter the Hemingways country to Maasai mara game reserve. Check in at the camp/lodge at Maasai mara for lunch, and later afternoon game drive returning to the lodge/Camp for dinner and overnight. Meals: Lunch and Dinner All meals and Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge 4* / similar
Masai Mara Game ReserveAfter breakfast, a full day of game viewing with picnic lunch, exploration this part of the Northern Serengeti Ecosystem where the great wildebeest migration takes place at the beginning of August. Months before the actual migration the herds ‘assemble’ in Serengeti in readiness for the crossing into Masai Mara. The plain is literally covered with these animals. Grunts and other animal sounds are heard, and territorial fights are commonplace. The migration, now declared the Seventh Wonder of the World takes place from end July to September. Africa has a long history of capturing the imagination of travelers, a continent of dramatic contrasts that gives you an unforgettable and remarkable experience whether it’s in an amazement of watching thousands of wild beasts struggling across a rushing river that is littered with crocodiles waiting for their prey, makes the world’s premier wildlife spectacle. The afternoon is spent on a game drive in search of the black manned lions which the park is famous. Lion making a kill can be witnessed in the late afternoon or a leopard in a tree enjoying the meal he has dragged up to avoid disturbance and detection. This reserve has hilly savanna, rolling grasslands, gallery forest on the Mara River and its tributaries. The ‘big five’ are positively represented here. The large predators are the lion, leopard and cheetah. The smaller predators are the hyena and jackal. The large herbivores are the elephant, rhino, Burchell’s zebra, hippo, buffalo and giraffe. The smaller herbivores are the antelope and bucks. The Maasai ostrich, the world’s largest bird is found in the park. OPTIONAL AT AN EXTRA COST: (a visit to the maasai villages and hot air balloon taking off in the beautiful early morning, you drift above the browsing game and have tremendous opportunities for unusual photographs. What could be more uplifting than an early morning safari in a hot air balloon flying over vast plains of Africa? Witness an African Sunrise s a plethora of wildlife roams the land beneath you. At the end of the flight you land on the plains in the midst of this enchanting Savanah champagne, breakfast is laid out with the aroma of sausages, eggs and bacon sizzling over charcoal fire. Drive leisurely fashion with game viewing on your way back to your camp/Lodge. Meals: Breakfast, lunch and Dinner All meals and Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge 4*/a similar
Masai Mara Game Reserve -NakuruAfter breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru National park located in the Great Rift Valley to arrive in time for lunch. After lunch enjoy an exciting game drive. The Park is a home to stunning flocks of lesser and Greater Flamingos, which literally turn the lakeshores in to a magnificent pink stretch. The bird life here is world renown and over 400 bird’s species exist here, White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets and Marabou Stork. It is also one of the very few places in Africa to see the White and Black Rhino and rare Rothschild Giraffe Meals: Lunch and Dinner All meals and Overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge 4*/a similar
Nakuru – NairobiAfter breakfast, check out for a morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National park, and then later depart arriving in the afternoon. Driver to drop you at your hotel at Nairobi or a transfer to the airport for your homebound flight. Breakfast only End of the safari.
- Accommodation in standard rooms with self-contained rooms as described (or similar) with Private en-suite Facilities, hot water showers and washrooms.
- 3 Meals a day as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 4WD 7-seater safari minivans with pop-up roof Suitable for game viewing and photography, a land cruiser is available upon your request.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary.
- All park entry fees
- I bottle of water per person per day
- 2 Airport Transfers –on arrival and on return
- International or domestic air fares, airport taxes and security related fees unless mentioned here
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
- Any other optional tours or excursions or any other tour not mentioned in the itinerary above Balloon safari per personusd.450 ,visit to the Maasai elders usd.25
- Accommodation at Nairobi upon arrival, WHICH CAN BE ARRANGED UPON YOUR REQUEST AT AN EXTRA COST.
No Details Found