Low Season Price: $940 High Season Price: $1330
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Low Season Price: $940
High Season Price: $1330
5 day 4 nights Amboseli, Naivasha and Maasai Mara truly brings you into contact with heart and soul of Kenya. For those travelers with a limited timeframe try this and you will have an unbeatable experience.
Nairobi - AmboseliPick up from your Nairobi hotel and drive to Amboseli national pack which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape and open plains, Amboseli is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. Arrive for check in, lunch, relaxation and later proceed with your afternoon game drives. Meals and Overnight at Kibo Safari camp 3*
Amboseli - Lake NaivashaEarly morning breakfast. After breakfast game en-route leave Amboseli for Lake Naivasha .There will be a stop to view the Great Rift Valley scenery as you proceed to Naivasha. You will arrive in time for lunch, check in at Sopa Lodge Naivasha. Later in the afternoon in exploration of Naivasha with various activities at your cost. You can do any of the activities below but at your extra cost. Activity 1: Boat Ride Experience on a boat ride on the calm waters of Naivasha.Afternoon wind and storms can cause the Lake to become suddenly rough and produce high waves. For this reason, the local Masai christened the lake Nai'posha meaning ''rough water'', which the British later misspelled as Naivasha. Much of the lake is surrounded by forests of the yellow barked Acacia Xanthophlea, known as the yellow fever tree. These forests abound with bird life, and Naivasha is known as a world class birding. The waters of the lake draw a great range of game to these shores. Giraffes wander among the acacia, Buffalo wallow in the swamps and Colobus monkeys call from the treetops while the Lakes large hippo population sleeps the day out in the shallows. The region surrounding the Lake is well worth exploring. There are two smaller lakes nearby, Oloidien, and Sonachi, a bright green cater lake. Activity 2: Visit the crescent Island A short boat trip from the mainland out into Lake Naivasha gives you access to the unique Crescent Island Wildlife Sanctuary. A wide variety of wildlife, birdlife and flora lives quite freely out there and as there are no predators to be found, quite happily as well. Spend some time wandering around at your own pace and enjoy the peace and quiet broken only by the sounds of the Islands wild inhabitants you cannot miss to see the Masai giraffe, zebra, dik diks, steenbok, impala and gazelles among other animals. Activity 3: Hells Gate You will proceed to hells gate .Once at the Park, you have the option of a game drive in a Safari vehicle or take bikes into the Park. Cycling in the Park is a great adventure as you get to ride the bikes for 7 Kilometers a midst wildlife before resting at a ranger's post. Enjoy the spectacular views of the gorge. The volcanic activity is very evident from the hot water streaming on the walls of the gorge. The guided gorge walk takes two hours. The hot springs and a fabulous scenic landscape besides the diverse wildlife are just incredible. See below the prices of Naivasha activities not included 1>Boat Ride is usd. 20 per person 2>Crescent Island is usd.30 per person 3>Bike is usd.7 per person and a guide at the Hells gate usd.35 per person ,Hells gate entry fee usd.26 per person Meals and overnight at Lake naivasha Sopa Lodge 4*
Lake Naivasha - Masai MaraEarly morning breakfast. After breakfast leave Lake Naivasha for Masai Mara. You will pass to Narok town which is famous Masai town proceeding to Masai Mara park. You will arrive in time for lunch Check in at Mara Sopa Lodge and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Meals and Overnight at Mara Sopa lodge 4*
Masai Mara Full DayAfter breakfast Full day in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents, The Masai Mara plains are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end of September, zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson's gazelle are regularly seen, leopards, lions, hyenas, cheetah, jackal and bat-eared foxes. Black rhino are a little shy and hard to spot but are often seen at a distance if you are lucky. Hippos are abundant in the Mara River as are very large Nile crocodiles, who lay in wait for a meal as the wildebeest cross on their annual quest to find new pastures. Meals and Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge 4*
Masai Mara - NairobiEarly Morning breakfast at the lodge, followed by your last game drive at Maasai Mara and later proceed to Nairobi. Driver will drop you at your hotel at Nairobi or a transfer to the Airport for your homebound flight. No lunch on the last day. End of safari.
- Accommodation in standard rooms with self-contained rooms as described (or similar) with Private en-suite Facilities, hot water showers and washrooms.
- 3 Meals a day as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 4WD 7-seater safari minivans with pop-up roof Suitable for game viewing and photography, a land cruiser is available upon your request.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary.
- All park entry fees
- I bottle of water per person per day
- 2 airport transfers –on arrival and return
- International or domestic air fares, airport taxes and security related fees unless mentioned here
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
- Any other optional tours or excursions or any other tour not mentioned in the itinerary above Balloon safari per personusd.450 ,visit to the Maasai elders usd.25
- All activities at Naivasha are optional and at your cost.
- Accommodation at Nairobi upon arrival, WHICH CAN BE ARRANGED UPON YOUR REQUEST AT AN EXTRA COST.
No Details Found