- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Low Season Price: $1505
High Season Price: $1750
6 day 5nights Tsavo East, Tasvo west, Amboseli, takes you to see a variety of wildlife and birdlife including the view of Kilimanjaro in its mantle. You will have an unbeatable and very unique experience.
Nairobi- Tsavo EastPick up from your hotel Nairobi at 6:00am in the morning and dr ive to Tsavo East National Park via the Nairobi Mombasa road. The park forms the largest protected area in Kenya and is home to most of the larger mammals, vast herds of dust –red elephant, Rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, crocodile, waterbucks, lesser Kudu, gerenuk and the prolific bird life features 500 recorded species. Check in and have lunch at Voi wildlife lod ge .You will later proceed with your game in the afternoon till late in the evening. Meals and Overnight at Voi Wildlife Lodge 4*
Tsavo EastAnother full day with game drive. Meals and overnight at Voi Wildlife Lodge 4*
Tsavo East- Tsavo WestAfter breakfast leave Tsavo East for Tsavo W est, you will arrive with Game en-route proceeding to Kilanguni Serena safari lodge. Tsavo West is a beautiful, rugged wilderness. The savannah ecosystem comprises of open grasslands, scrublands, and Acacia woodlands, belts of riverine vegetation and rocky ridges including the Poacher's Lookout where visitors can see the teeming herds in the plains below . Tsavo West offers some of the most magnificent game viewing in the world and attractions include elephant, rhino, Hippos, lions, cheetah, leopards, Buffalos, diverse plant and bird species .It also includes visit to the Mzima Springs. Check in and have lunch then later proceed with your game drives till late in the evening. Meals and overnight at the Kilaguni Serena safari lodge 5*
Tsavo West -Amboseli.After breakfast leave Tsavo west with en route game drive to Amboseli the home of large herds of elephants among other wildlife.There is an advantage to this because one has to drive inside a park to be rewarded with the sight of many different species of animals. Amboseli National Park is reached in the afternoon, for lunch; embark on an afternoon game viewing in the park at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro (19,340 ft). Ideal photography opportunities with Mount Kilimanjaro highest mountain in Africa providing a beautiful back drop. Accommodation and Meals: Kibo Safari camp 3*
AmboseliEarly morning game drive can be taken in Amboseli when Mt. Kilimanjaro usually appears from its mantle of clouds, morning and afternoon game viewing in Amboseli , the game Proceeds to the area of Lake Amboseli, which is a wide salt pan, consisting of permanent swamps. This area has much game, large and small, high concentration of Elephant, rhino, buffalo, Burchell’s zebra, eland, Masai giraffe and small species of the antelope family, the common water buck, klipspringer, Grant’s gazelle, impala, topi, and the diminutive duiker among others. All Meals and Overnight at Kibo Safari Camp 3*
Amboseli–NairobiAfter breakfast, check out for a morning game drive, and then later depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon. Driver to drop you at the place of your hotel Nairobi or a transfer to the airport for your home bound flight.
- Accommodation in standard rooms with self-contained rooms as described (or similar) with Private en-suite Facilities, hot water showers and washrooms
- 3 Meals a day as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 4WD 7-seater safari minivans with pop-up roof Suitable for game viewing and photography, land cruiser is available upon your request.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary.
- All park entry fees AMBOSELI, TSAVO EAST,TSAVO WEST
- 1 litre bottle of water per day
- 2 Airport Transfers –on arrival and depart
- International or domestic air fares, airport taxes and security related fees unless mentioned here
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
- Any other optional tours or excursions or any other tour not mentioned in the itinerary above
- Accommodation at Nairobi upon arrival can be arranged upon your request.
No Details Found