- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
3 day 2 nights Amaboseli National park takes you to see the large elephant herds among other animals and view of the immense Kilimanjaro on its mantle of clouds.
Nairobi /Amboseli 240kms 4hrsYour driver guide will meet you at your hotel at Nairobi in the morning at 7:00 am and then drive south passing where formerly the Burchells zebra, the Masai giraffe and smaller herbivores roamed about freely. With human encroachment the wildlife is confined to game parks. There is an advantage to this because one has to drive inside a park to be rewarded with the sight of many different species of animals. You will arrive for lunch and then later afternoon game drive. Accommodation and Meals: Kibo Safari Camp 3*
AmboseliYou will have breakfast, with picnic lunch game Proceeds to the area of Lake Amboseli, which is a wide salt pan, consisting of permanent swamps. This area has much game, large and small, high concentration of Elephant, rhino, buffalo, Burchell’s zebra, eland, Masai giraffe and small species of the antelope family, the common water buck, klipspringer, Grant’s gazelle, impala, topi, and the diminutive duiker among others. All Meals and Overnight at Kibo safari camp 3*
Amboseli / NairobiAfter breakfast, morning and last game drive can be done in Amboseli when Mt. Kilimanjaro usually appears from its mantle of clouds, then later depart to Nairobi Driver to drop you at your hotel Nairobi or a transfer to the Airport for your homebound flight. No Lunch on the last but the driver knows a nice place where he can take you for lunch but at your extra cost
- 2 nights’ Accommodation at Kibo Safari camp 3* as described with private en-suite facilities, hot water showers and washrooms.
- 3 Meals a day as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 7-seater safari minivans with pop-up roof suitable for game viewing and photography.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary
- Inclusive of applicable entrance fees (NON RESIDENT)
- 1 Litre bottle of water per person per day
- 2 airport transfers – on arrival and depart.
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
- Accommodation at Nairobi which can be organized upon your request.
No Details Found